think I might sell my 86

siege

Feb 23, 2003
Peoria, AZ
Well, the damn thing is just getting the best of me. The shavings in the oil prety much topped it off, and the fact that I was offered a nice deal on a 68 fastback is pushin me towards it (dunno if I can get a loan rounded up to cover the cost tho). seriously, it seemed like I got a good deal on a decent car when I first got it, but I've just had nonstop problems with it...and frankly if I gotta keep fixing my car, i'd rather it be a 68 :) I'm hoping to get about $2500 out of it, but I don't know what I can actually get...blue book is like 1500 - lame. if I get the 68, I'll probably still hang around since it's got a 302 in it and I'll probably convert it to efi down the road (not a carbed type of guy).

anyway, anybody have any idea what my car might be worth? its got somewhere around 120k on it (dunno exactly), the paint is ok (the hood paint sucks...might repaint it) and the pass. fender is popped out a bit with some damage to that side rocker panel. mods are in sig.

still not final if I'm gonna sell it yet, but I'm damn close. been a fun year with it, hopefully I don't end up having to putz around in a beater honduh. thanks guys for all the help you've given me

• Sponsors (?)