Thinking about buying this mustang

What do yall think about this car? I would end up converting it to V8 (302 or 351) and want to know what yall think of it 1st. Think its worth $850? How much would a V8 conversion cost me? excluding the motor cost? I might get the v8 put it professionally because I don't have the time/tools to do a motor swap. Im 17 and this will be my 1st car. I have $1000 right now and have $500 left in 4 wheeler parts im selling. Also my grandma will probably give me $2000 and my mom and dad will help me out a little.

www.ebay.com
Item number: 120102774553

• Sponsors (?)

Absolutely save your money for something better man. Check on Craigslist.com there are pretty much always cheap Mustangs on there. That car looks like it needs a lot of work on the body as well as a total V8 swap. You can get something much nicer for yourself if you just look for a little while bro.

I can tell you from experience it is not cost effective, and the time you'll have to wait for the project to be done will be equal to the time it will take to save the money and buy one already done. However the experience I gained was priceless.

I agree with above. Save up and find something nicer. Hell i got a buddy with a 88 for sale that has all new interior, motor has less than 20,000mi, ported heads, intake, cam, mass air conversion, basically everything has been replaced or freshened up. All it needs is paint and he only want 3000. If you could find something like that you would be set!

I agree with above. Save up and find something nicer. Hell i got a buddy with a 88 for sale that has all new interior, motor has less than 20,000mi, ported heads, intake, cam, mass air conversion, basically everything has been replaced or freshened up. All it needs is paint and he only want 3000. If you could find something like that you would be set!

Sounds like a good deal. To bad he lives so far away though. Any pics?