This car NEEDS MSpaint

horns.png

Attachments

• horns.png
    horns.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Sponsors (?)

795.0pacecar said:
Oh I suppose since its not really a saleen its a hack job, and the elanor shelbys are hack jobs because their not real, and everyone on this site with a cobra clone has a hacked up car right?
why did you post just to try and start a fight? No one said anything to offend you. The only thing that was said is that it needed mspaint....and well i called it a hack job but that was just me shooting off at the mouth. I and no one eles is tring to offend, just keep it in good fun. I wanted to get some pics of it hacked up to make fun of some kid on another site that has a v6 with a blown motor and a spraypainted interior that said he's going to get this for his car after he puts two turbos on his 84 3.8, i'm getting stuff to make fun of him, not you are four eyes, four eyes rock..

billison said:
why did you post just to try and start a fight? No one said anything to offend you. The only thing that was said is that it needed mspaint....and well i called it a hack job but that was just me shooting off at the mouth. I and no one eles is tring to offend, just keep it in good fun. I wanted to get some pics of it hacked up to make fun of some kid on another site that has a v6 with a blown motor and a spraypainted interior that said he's going to get this for his car after he puts two turbos on his 84 3.8, i'm getting stuff to make fun of him, not you are four eyes, four eyes rock..

WTF are you babbling about? This started when you posted a thread to photoshop some unsuspecting persons car, and when you said "no offense to you" talking about me, that means that at some point the thought crossed your mind that it would offend someone, who are you to tell me what offends me anyway? I'm not offended by it, I just think your trying to start up some 4 eye hate, I feel you should have some sort of legitimate reason to ass up a decent looking car, but you don't.

my car is a 85......unless your going to add to the thread stay out

good work on the car guys, i posted it on the other site for the guys to see and they loved it

I don't care if he doesn't like it. I just think he would think differently if someone posted up a picture of his car calling it ugly and wanting everyone to photoshop and make fun of it.

I'm done crapping on everyone fun though, so continue the photoshops, I will admit some are kind of funny.

Its a hack job because its an ugly mexican turdstang. Only mexicans use those nasty rims; the same ones they use on all those conversion vans and chevy trucks with 68 lbs of fiberglass body work. Ditch the stripes, two tone the car like it came from the factory and put some real rims on it, at least some ponies and call it good. I despise those nasty chrome Eagle rims.