this is beautiful

• Sponsors (?)

HoodStrype said:
BOWTIEKILLR felines in my experience are too needy, they keep calling you back and harassing you. Take frankenstang's kitty for example... we have one night together and I stop calling her. Now every cat in the neighborhood is out to get me. Word travels fast in the kitty world :)

yeah it does...but i dont see how you can resist...they are so damn cute...
View attachment 464049
View attachment 464051

sounds about right...just walked into bosses office an bit ago and told him..."if they can't get this *hit right I'm going to be stuck here all weekend...and I"M NOT SPENDING ALL WEEKEND HERE FIXIN THIS *HIT!!"..his reaction was to sneek out when I was in the back...of course I have no idea what I was talking about but it needed to be done.

DMAN302 said:
sounds about right...just walked into bosses office an bit ago and told him..."if they can't get this *hit right I'm going to be stuck here all weekend...and I"M NOT SPENDING ALL WEEKEND HERE FIXIN THIS *HIT!!"..his reaction was to sneek out when I was in the back...of course I have no idea what I was talking about but it needed to be done.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I better get back to my web site making before I'm stuck here on saturday :)

...boss calls 1:20..."listen I really appreciate all the time you're putting in on this (neither of us know what he's talking about) and I can see you're reall upset, take the weekend to relax and I'll get someone to complete it so you can move on."....and I reply with " Don't worry bossman I have it under control...it will be done within the hour...just needed a little brainstorming...it's working out great with everyone..should save us some $$ too" (again neither of us have any idea what we're talking aboot)...

HoodStrype said:
grrr baby yea! A fine specimen.

BOWTIEKILLR felines in my experience are too needy, they keep calling you back and harassing you. Take frankenstang's kitty for example... we have one night together and I stop calling her. Now every cat in the neighborhood is out to get me. Word travels fast in the kitty world :)

Ah man!! My cat was sitting on my lap when I read that. Apparently he read it too cause he turned around, scratched the **** outta my leg then cursed your name. I'm scared. He's gone psycho. :eek: