This is kinda fun

• Sponsors (?)

poor Pauls gonna have to watch that a lot with the wife being prego. No sex for you after a while:notnice:

on a side note: Always thought about this, If your wife/gf gets pregnant and it gets to the point you can't get laid. What do you do?

1. Just not get anything and use you hand for a while
2. have her give you head but then your feeding your kid your stuff which just seems wrong :rlaugh:

MysteryMachine said:
poor Pauls gonna have to watch that a lot with the wife being prego. No sex for you after a while:notnice:

on a side note: Always thought about this, If your wife/gf gets pregnant and it gets to the point you can't get laid. What do you do?

1. Just not get anything and use you hand for a while
2. have her give you head but then your feeding your kid your stuff which just seems wrong :rlaugh:

You PITTB

Hehe, OT is usually fine. But the direction of this conversation is ... well ... disturbing.

The real answer is about the whole question on play while the baby is coming - and once it arrives, the wife will probably be too tired/sick/etc. to even entertain the thought of you. Sorry to rain on the parade, but kids really do change your life (in a lot of good ways, just be ready on this end of things).

Nik_95Cobra said:
I don't think she's attractive. Maybe cause she's blonde but I don't think that's it.
You must be gay!lol Just kidding She's ****ing hot. And finally she divorced Nick, she wants a real man so she came to me instead. lol.

GRGT1994 said:
Hehe, OT is usually fine. But the direction of this conversation is ... well ... disturbing.

The real answer is about the whole question on play while the baby is coming - and once it arrives, the wife will probably be too tired/sick/etc. to even entertain the thought of you. Sorry to rain on the parade, but kids really do change your life (in a lot of good ways, just be ready on this end of things).

well me and the gf had that talk already and we're not gonna let our kids stop our fun so to say. A lot of people probably say that it probably don't happen like that but hopefully we'll be different

Sex in the third trimester is actually very good for the baby the closer you come to the due date, especially if she's late. The spunk helps wear down the little walls in there that are holding the kid in. I learned this when my ex fiance was pregnant with our twins. :nice:

What was funny is that her mother, following the advice from the doctor, forced us to have sex for 2 days straight....I would come out for a cigarette break and she'd nag at me till I went back in and, in her words, "banged the kids out of her daughter"

xr8d302 said:
Sex in the third trimester is actually very good for the baby the closer you come to the due date, especially if she's late. The spunk helps wear down the little walls in there that are holding the kid in. I learned this when my ex fiance was pregnant with our twins. :nice:

What was funny is that her mother, following the advice from the doctor, forced us to have sex for 2 days straight....I would come out for a cigarette break and she'd nag at me till I went back in and, in her words, "banged the kids out of her daughter"

:lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: 1 of if not the funnest thing i've read on here