This Rain sucks!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: (The Beginning) very good, alot of gore. Saw III- very good, alot of gore. The Departed-it was all right, worth seeing. Flags of our Fathers-it was ok, alot of flashing back and forth, I hate that.

I concur. This rain does suck. I'm driving around with little to no tread on the rear wheels. :notnice: I blaim summer burnouts :mad:

Anyhow, Saw 3 is alright. Texas Chainsaw 2, is not as good as the first. And The Departed was actually pretty good. Continued to having you guessing. Which is rare.

I'm going to see Harsh Times, tomorrow. I'll keep ya posted.

01_Hott_GT_Girl said:
That sounds like fun haha
it is :D even more fun when theres people walking on near said puddles :rlaugh: I hit one the other day where there was 5 or so people waiting, all 5 of them stood there staring strait at me, then all at once they realized I wasnt changing lanes, or slowing down to avoild this 2ft deep puddle right in front of them lol and ran for their lives

Juiced87Notch said:
it is :D even more fun when theres people walking on near said puddles :rlaugh: I hit one the other day where there was 5 or so people waiting, all 5 of them stood there staring strait at me, then all at once they realized I wasnt changing lanes, or slowing down to avoild this 2ft deep puddle right in front of them lol and ran for their lives
You should see the expression on someones face when they see a huge puddle and a big armred truck hugging the curb heading there way....priceless :D