Thoughts On Trick Flow #2 Cam

• Sponsors (?)

How do you like the G-force trans? How different is it from the stock T5 in terms of shift feel and gear noise? Which clutch did you pair it with? That upgrade is on my list, it seems like a much easier and more cost effective swap than a T56.

How do you like the G-force trans? How different is it from the stock T5 in terms of shift feel and gear noise? Which clutch did you pair it with? That upgrade is on my list, it seems like a much easier and more cost effective swap than a T56.
So far so good but I haven’t even put 500 miles on the trans yet… it is tight but not at all hard to shift… it’s definitely louder in 2nd and 3rd but G Force tech said that was normal and should wear in a little… it doesn’t downshift easily it has to slow to appropriate speed to fall in gear on a downshift to 2nd (I’m hoping that will get better with wear). It basically feels like shifting a t5 so far honestly… I’ve shifted fast but not hard yet…
I put a Ram Powergrip single disc… it’s pretty heavy…. Again no regrets so far, and I think I’ll like it more when I can put some power to it

Reactions: 1 user