Time for a quick round of whats it worth.

ttop88

Mar 12, 2007
indiana
I have a car for sale or trade (NO, this isn't a sell ad) A guy that is wanting it is offering me two cars for it. One I would like to build and keep. The other I would rather unload. What I need to know is what is this car worth. I just want to know how I would be coming out on the deal. It is a 91 GT black inside and out. Claims it has absolutely no rust. It is carbed and has a C4 with a stall. That is about all I know about it. What is this car worth in the real world as is?
View attachment 314839
View attachment 314840
View attachment 314841
View attachment 314842

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, im just trying to help out. Im usually an ass hole but in this case its a serious interest in why it is like that :shrug:

I bought a 92 LX that I didnt know was an LX conversion until I was tearing into it and then had the vin decoded. I really thought it was a GT and paid accordingly. The LX seats seem wierd though. I know for big guys like me they are more comfertable, but damn they are ugly IMO :notnice:

Yeah, im just trying to help out. Im usually an ass hole but in this case its a serious interest in why it is like that :shrug:

I bought a 92 LX that I didnt know was an LX conversion until I was tearing into it and then had the vin decoded. I really thought it was a GT and paid accordingly. The LX seats seem wierd though. I know for big guys like me they are more comfertable, but damn they are ugly IMO :notnice:

Totally agree. Much more comfy but gawd are they ugly. I really have no interest in the car at all. I just wanted to know what its worth.:shrug:

It looks like an LX base model to GT conversion.

LX spoiler, base model seats, missing door molding (because LX molding is different), undersized 10" front brake rotors. All signs pointing to 4-banger swap

Run the VIN to be 100% sure....but i'd put money that it used to be a 4 cyl