time for another MEET!

• Sponsors (?)

whoops, thought it was this weekend until earlier today realized it was only the 18th. well i cant go, i just took the 27th off from work cause im going out to my friends lake place till monday, sorry guys

wait a minute im hella cunfuzled is it this sun or next.i will be able to go,and hell no on changing the starter again im tierd of doing it now it works real good,and dont worry i have a siphon hose and gas can in the trunk for those just in case situations :D

yeah little late for it today. oh well, yeah come on out to the lake. it was pretty cool today i was going to go meet a guy to get my cc kit and a block away from my house i see a black sn95 looks exactly like mine. so i catch up to him, we both do some nice burnouts as we get on the main road and then we pulled over to talk a minute. his was a 97 gt black on black, exhaust, intake ect. anyways, sweet car, told him he should get on here sometime, and he just ordered some deep dish bullitts and said he'd give me a call when he got them, they should look sweet. he wasnt much older than me too i would guess lol.

TheRedBlur said:
^bump

so we are going to meet in renton, any thoughts on where? I was thinking about the fred meyers just off of ranier, big parking lot, just off of the 405/167 interchange.

what do you all think?
sounds like a good meeting place :nice: The II will probably be in hibernation by then. I will more than likely bring Walker Texas Ford Ranger.

what time?