Time for some new headlights

http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=FD94MT-1436HCX

These are the exact lights i have on my car, and they look great IMO...
For an even more cleared look, i misted silver paint over the amber corner bulbs, this allows them to blend in and not stick out.. but when lit, they glow with the same amber tint as normal. Nice little touch

turbofinished03.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thoes are the ones I'm going to get, but they are out of stock on their website and are charging $172 + shipping for the one pair they have left on ebay :bs: I'm just going to wait until they get more in stock to order them since this is nothing I need right now. And I will probably paint my corner lights silver like yours.

you put whatever lights you want in there... if you want purple, then buy purple, otherwise, you'll be using stock yellow lights...

-the lenses are hella easy to install... took me about an hour, to adjust and everything...

-and ebay is actually cheaper, for the 4 piece set... if you compare the 4 piece to the 2 piece, then yes, they are more expensive :rlaugh:

I was going to get a set of clear corners from an E-bay store other then Pro-car parts, they were cheaper, but you had to pay $45 for shipping and handling! So watch out for that.

1105, I'm getting those same lights, but I'm going to wait around too, I've been looking at them for awhile now and the price does fluctuate alot. From the response on this thread I can see why they're almost sold out.

94GTLaserRC said:
Zach..CLEARS!!

I have The Procarparts ones also!
RC
Rob! Thats what I'm getting. Just going to wait until procarparts gets some more in stock before I get them... Like I said before, I'm in no big hurry to get them because its just that much less I have to spend on performance mods :D

When you do get them, run up to Walmart and get some clear silicone to go around where the housing meets the lenses because the ones I got from Pro Car Parts leaked. Water would get in when I washed the car and when it rained so they werndt sealed up too good. I ended up having to spend another couple hundred getting a new set.