Time for some new headlights

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
I guess I'll finally do another looks mod for my car since I'm stuck for now on performance mods until summer because of school and work :( I don't know what kind of headlights I want to get but its going to be the headlights and matching corners. Not sure if I should go with a smoked or clear type of headlights. I've looked on ebay but not sure which ones will look good on my car so if you think a certain pair will look good post the picture! Heres a picture of my car so you can get an idea of which ones will look good... I'm kinda leaning towards smoked ones because of the stripes, but I think the clears look a lot cleaner on the car.
finished02.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i liek the last ones, the others have a hint of rice. but i think if the others were done right they could be really cool, its deffinatley different then the last ones, but its up to you, im sure u cant go wrong unless u have a brain fart and turn ricer.

HtownGT said:
i liek the last ones, the others have a hint of rice. but i think if the others were done right they could be really cool, its deffinatley different then the last ones, but its up to you, im sure u cant go wrong unless u have a brain fart and turn ricer.
Yea, most of the ones on Ebay had a hint of rice to them thats why the Pro Car Parts lights are my favorite so far. I think I'm going to go with thoes.

I'm defently going with the pro car parts lights, but ebay was more expencive than their site and they only had one pair for sale. I'll just wait and see if they get anymore in stock then check ebay and see what the price is.

95CobraMike said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...3710&item=2473247448&sspagename=STRK:MEBWA:IT
those look about like the last ones that you listed. these where the ones i like the best and i believe they are the best price...
Yes thoes are like the Pro Car Parts lights, but only one difference. The corner light doesnt have the same pattern on the lense as the hedligh does. Its completly clean while the headlights have lines on them. I'm very picky if you couldnt tell :D