Time has come... to sell off the stang and TC.

89Stang

Founding Member
Jul 7, 1999
Savannah GA
I love this car and am sad to do it. But I believe it is time I sell the 89 Coupe and the TC donor car. Makes me sad but I will be keeping part of it. I will be keeping the are wheels I put on it. Most of the love for the car is lost. Now its just memories. Time for it to be someone elses memory I think. So if anyone is in stl or near by these might be for sale for the right price. No 500 dollar tire kicker offers though wanting more than that!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Red have the fender in the garage.

I will come back I am keeping the Are's off the mustang. lol thats an excuse right there to get another. "but I have to clean out the garage and these wheels are in the way. I know I will just get another mustang and throw them on that!"

why must you sell? what a sad day..
I dont think I will ever sell mine, I cant see it.

I know,.... you must be getting old. I get that to, but my bones tell me that, not my car! LOL

hahaha nothing to do with getting old. I am only 23. I am not leaving forever just kind of restructuring (sp¿ its almost 4am) I guess you could say. Still debating on whether or not to sell the custom manifold we just bought or keep it as an excuse to get another mustang. (late fall most likely)

89Stang said:
hahaha nothing to do with getting old. I am only 23. I am not leaving forever just kind of restructuring (sp¿ its almost 4am) I guess you could say. Still debating on whether or not to sell the custom manifold we just bought or keep it as an excuse to get another mustang. (late fall most likely)

Dont worry, I am in the same boat when it comes to age. but then again I am in the Army! :bang:
I think you should just keep it. you will miss it afterwards.

TurboFlush said:
Dont worry, I am in the same boat when it comes to age. but then again I am in the Army! :bang:
I think you should just keep it. you will miss it afterwards.
Problem is though that the driveways full and we need another daily driver. So these get to go. I am sad to do it. But when you need another daily you need another daily.
Red_LX said:
So you crunched the fender on that thing what, 3-4 years ago and still haven't replaced the fender :nonono:

I crunched the fender on my TC and replaced it within a week.
yes but thats pretty much your daily driver neither of these was. And as we were considering repainting the car a different color and possibley doing an SVO front end conversion we held off.

lol well had a guy come by and look at it. Started telling me his plans about it. Well he left and said he would get back with me... well after hearing him say he was going to do this and that and cut this and that etc. I just couldnt do it. So when he called back I told him sorry but Things had changed and we had decided to keep the car due to other options opening up.

So I still have the beast.... lol

TC is defintely for sale though!!! So if anyone is in mo and is intersted in a 2.3T donor car. Let me know!!!!

P4210622.sized.jpg

There she is in the background... The avenger is my new 300 dollar beater... only paid 300 bux for her!! Runs PERFECT!!