Times that try a mans soul...

iLkYsPoNy

if she's a tranny then... well I'd do her.... it..
Gentlemen (and ladies),

Today is a sad day for American males. We have come to cross roads in time where things will no longer be the same. Some cannot accept changes and some can. I will have to move on with my life as if this day never came and just try to think of the "good ol' days" for a while. Until this void can be filled I am requesting a 21 gun salute in honor of the two icons of our time...

For those of you who may not already know, I will inform you to the best of ability in such trying times....

Jenna Jameson has retired from the Adult Film Industry and has hense had her breast implants taken out. Please remember our friends, our conrads, our partners in pleasure, our 'bation motivation, our... well you get the point.

Here's to 'em! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

have you seen her lately? she looks horrible now. im glad she quit looking like she does now... good thing we still have Austin Moore...

jenna_lips.jpg

Well, at least we still have Kobe Tai and Asia Carrera ... ummm ... or do we? (I think they might have already, or may soon be quitting the biz, as well...) :scratch:

Dammit! Okay, fine, then at least there's always Flick Shagwell and Sabrina what's-her-face. Natural bewbies = :drool:

FWIW, I've met Jenna at a meet-n'-greet at The Castle back when I worked there in '03. She's a stuck-up ditzy snob. :notnice:

Meh...:shrug:

She hasn't "acted" in any of her films for years. Besides, with the whole up and down weight fiasco, age and the 2L of collagen she's had injected into her lips made her look rough long before she got her “fun bags” removed. She's been going downhill for a while now.

Besides, she's marrying that meathead Tito Ortiz anyway. Who would want her after that ape had his way with her? :shrug:

I know I would still do her.... I mean that's a pretty vague statement.

" Who would want her after that ape has had his way with her? "

How's about the 100's of other guys who have "had their way with her". She's like a public swimming pool... no matter how many people have been in it, it's still refreshing on a hot day. So as far as I'm concerned I'd throw it in her regardless of who has "had their way with her".

Maybe I'm alone on this one.... :shrug:

I know I would still do her.... I mean that's a pretty vague statement.

" Who would want her after that ape has had his way with her? "

How's about the 100's of other guys who have "had their way with her". She's like a public swimming pool... no matter how many people have been in it, it's still refreshing on a hot day. So as far as I'm concerned I'd throw it in her regardless of who has "had their way with her".

Maybe I'm alone on this one.... :shrug:

You're not alone. :nice: