Tire Poll

• Sponsors (?)

I have the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3s. They grip pretty well but are expensive. Next ones I'm going to try are the BFG KDW2s.

On Edit:

Since we're bragging about our rubber...

Let's see them!!! :SNSign:

eagle_f1.jpg

If anyone here is on a budget, I reccomend the Kumho tires. I paid about $95 a piece and they are much better than the stock Goodyear Gatorback tires. They hook a little better, and work great in the rain. I've had them for over a year now and they are holding up very good. It's a good price for a Z-Rated tire.

i have the kdw2's and they are great. will be using these from now on out. i have some friends who have them on thier cobra's and get really good traction so i figured what the heck. the best decision i've made yet are these tires.:nice:

I have the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3s, 285/40/17 on 17x9 Bullits all the way around. I love em and plan to buy them again. I'm a big BFG fan but decided to try the Goodyears after reading the reviews on TireRack.
Price was $199 each + shipping.

Any ever used the Traction T/A v's, or the Firehawk Wide Ovals?

I need some tires soon and want something 100% streetable with very good thread life that handles like a dream and is nice a quiet.

I was recommended these tires but does anyone else have some personal experience with them?

Thanks guys.