Tire Question

Hi, anyone know if you can fit a 295 on a 10" rear? I'm getting foose nitrous wheels soon and I'm looking for the best tires for the ride. I'm thinking about getting bfg kdw 245/40/20 fronts and 295/40/20 rears if i can fit the 295s on a 10" wide rear. You think the 295 would rub in the back? Seems like theres plenty of room in the wells. I'm going to keep the stock suspension.

• Sponsors (?)

stangbrad01 said:
Hi, anyone know if you can fit a 295 on a 10" rear? I'm getting foose nitrous wheels soon and I'm looking for the best tires for the ride. I'm thinking about getting bfg kdw 245/40/20 fronts and 295/40/20 rears if i can fit the 295s on a 10" wide rear. You think the 295 would rub in the back? Seems like theres plenty of room in the wells. I'm going to keep the stock suspension.
How wide are your front wheels? Mine are 20x9 and I have 275/35/20 and they look perfect. I've seen 295's on 18x10's but not 20x10's. They should work though.

fronts are 20 x 8.5. I'll probably just get a 245/40 for the fronts. I asked the question, because I didn't know anyone who had a 295/40 profile on 20"s. I wanted to see if anyone else had them, and if they had any problems with it.Tmack, do you have the Pirelli assimetrico tires on you're Saleen? Those tires I was planning on going with, then I read a little more up on them at the Tire Rack reviews. I changed my mind after that. I though pirellis were the best. It seems most people on there who bought the tires hate them. Very low tread life and too much noise. How are you're tires holding up?

stangbrad01 said:
Tmack, do you have the Pirelli assimetrico tires on you're Saleen? Those tires I was planning on going with, then I read a little more up on them at the Tire Rack reviews. I changed my mind after that. I though pirellis were the best. It seems most people on there who bought the tires hate them. Very low tread life and too much noise. How are you're tires holding up?
I have the Pirelli P-Zero Rosso tires. It's hard to tell how they are holding up, I only have 3k miles on them. There is no road noise; in fact they are very quiet. They also grip very well on both dry and wet surfaces. No complaints so far.