Tire sugestions

MagnaflowGT

Oct 3, 2004
I hate to say, but i really dont know too much about tires. Im trying to keep my 93 as stock looking as possible, and its time for some new tires. I have the 10 holes on there now, and I wanna keep them, so.. I would like a good low profile/performance-type tire. Any suggestion of sizes?

• Sponsors (?)

No, I live in florida, and the only nasty weather the tires will see is rain and very very very little ice (I live in florida). I have my tires for normal driving and stuff (like slick roads and dirt).

But yes, I want a performance sort of tire, and the widest I could go with 15s.

I would go with a 225/60-15. the stock 15" tire size for the 4cyl is 205/65-15, which my car has a set of on now, and it feels quite floaty. the 225/60-15 fit well and have a much better feel to them. can't comment on any brands though

I have 215/65-15 on mine now. I what about the width of the tire.? any pics of these low pro tires? heres one of mine with my 10 holes so u can see how big the tires are, and i hate it..

10hole.jpg

Attachments

• 10hole.jpg
    10hole.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 67
MagnaflowGT said:
ive decided to go with 235/45/15. Ordered a set of Advan's from tirerack. i'll post pics when they get here
thats not gonna be a whole lot wider, and you will have alot more empty space around the wheel (which i dont like) but it should help handling due to the shorter sidewalls. Your gonna want some lowering springs in the future i bet.

Dr.

well how wide can I go? I wanna really bring out the fact of a 7 inch wide tire, maybe even a little wider. I did put the order on hold because I was talking to my buddy about them. He said I shuld go with 45 instead of 35. But I do want the widest possible tire.