tko 600 rr clutch

jammer84_03

Nov 30, 2003
well, as i posted before i blew up my road race version of the tremec 3550 :bang: . (anyone wanna make an offer on a tranny that need bearings and a third gear pm me. its got the road race spec gearing...great for the street) anyways im about to just pony up and get a tko 600 and get the road race gearing yet again. now the only thing i am really worried about is getting the correct to drop in. i have a centerforce df with my current 10 spline setup. i was looking at going with a dfx clutch to go with the 26 spline input the tko has. when i go look up the disk, it shows as a 4.6 unit, but im sure it will work. but i figured i would ask here and get the info for sure. thnaks in advance - james

• Sponsors (?)

not sure abou the clutch. What site are you looking at? Call D&D and ask them. They have the best prices on The TKO's anyway and they could answer your question probably.

i got a huge discount at a local place i cant pass up and they got 13 in stock. i was just looking at summit for a 26 spline and i wasnt for sure. i didnt think to check their site though