To lower or not to lower

• Sponsors (?)

88gt said:
I paid around 170.00 shipped (new)...if you can get them forr 100.00 shipped...you're golden!!

and Strype is weird...:p

Yeah! Golden is right. I quoted him the hundred before I went back and looked how much I actually paid for them. I'm a fair man though, so 100 it is. Yeah Strype is weird, but that's what makes for good 5.0 Talk.

lower it but put on a good set of shocks struts imho bilstiens are the only way to go, when i first lowered my stang when i was in h.s i had kyb replacments and i hated it almost sold several times, then i got the coilovers which is in my mind the best mod you can make ot mustang right after sfc i loved it, alot, i mean really really love them, expensive but worth it, but a good shock strut spring combo can be good to

grey5.0beast - I recently lowered my car with h&r sports (1.25F, 1.0R), bilsteins, stangsuspension.com CCplates, and all new poly bushings. Here is the link to my site if you care to look at some pics. My car is the same color as yours so you may like it :) The pictures toward the bottom are better pics.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732323

P.S. - you'll notice my car is a victim of the fox body drivers side sag syndrome. The passenger side of the car is a more accurate depiction of how the springs should sit.

grey5.0beast said:
i got em brand new for 50 bucks, I am broke. I am gonna go with the mm copies that you posted steve, good thing, cuz I have a CC in my hand ready to order the MM ones. Thanks.

My dad got em' for his mach 1 and they are awesome. I'll probably get some after I sell my spare transmission.

Maybe, he had to relocate the battery to the trunk because of the intercooler tank, but there is no way hes drilling holes in the back of his car for a battery cut off switch, which is against NHRA rules. I think tech is going to be light like it always is and he'll be able to get through, but hes worried that hes going to make a wasted 2 hour trip.

grey5.0beast said:
100 bucks more, before I was making any money(bought them in may!!

It takes a bit of work to get to 100 bucks, especially when you make 8.15 an hour :nonono:

i make **** an hour, but its better then nonthing. im at 6.50 an hour at Kroger. i start Monday. 2 hours a day after school from 3:30 to 5:30. 3 days a week. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. got to start somewhere. at least i still got yard work to do. maybe we will get a lot of snow this winter and i can stat putting the snow blower and the tractor to use for what it was ment to do :nice: