To whom it may concern

this is not a way to approach a subject with fists or fingers. cause in the end...that person always loses

im not that 16-18yr old kid anymore....im 25 now. however i do look young, but if you came up to me and called me an immature kid to my face how can you assume you will walk away without any sort of retaliation. at the very least expect an argument or a middle finger, and if you just wont quit... a fist to the face is about right. i mean really, thats just directly insulting someone when you dont know anything about them.

that being said the person that you dealt with was an immature minor, who will probably get into an accident and realize the error of his ways too late.

stereotypes=bad :notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

thats good bro, nice ride....but your still immature if you sit here and say "you'd get either a punch in the face or the middle finger" instead, why dont you approach the subject like a mature young adult, cause i still do think there are 16-18 yr olds that are mature and there are a couple of other 16-18 yr olds that did agree with what i said, and put there ego aside...i dunno if you didnt read all of it, this dumbass kid lost control in front of me while my mother was in the car.......16-18= natural idoits, with the mentality that they are invinsible for the exception of "some", if you notice how i also said...us "mustang owners" have a completely different respect for our cars....this kid was just an idoit in a fast car. So dont come at me with a threat of you punching me. Cause that just makes you look immature.

and your car is very nice.....i do appreciate young guys that do their own work.....but for future advice, this is not a way to approach a subject with fists or fingers. cause in the end...that person always loses

I wasnt threatening you at all.. i just don't like being grouped in with other iddiot children that just so happen to be my age.. i've been racing cars for 5 years now, between our 82 notch i bracket race and when i started driving and jamming gears when i was 12-13 at the track in a 86 gt.. i can drive straight out, so i'd be one of the last to ever do that hop a curve stunt. Reactions to someones insults when they stand right there in front of you saying it to your face, will differ with all people. Wether you are passive, or aggresive.. I am more aggressive and will throw my hands up, where as say you or a passive person would rather have a discussion about it. I'm plenty mature for my age, of course theres always room to grow, just don't label all kids my age as iddiotic retards, because there are exceptions to every situation. Nuff' said :nice:

alriiiight, i gotta get this off my chest ...I seem to be rambling...my bad, im pissed....:mad:

mazen189, are you partaking in illegal drugs? Sometimes? I can understand the warning post and good intentions. However, whether or not the dumb kids car could beat your car or any other car on the road HAS NOTHING TO DO with the fact the bastid's actions were stupid.

There was NO NEED at all for you to pad the story with "new edge", "NPI" or any other junk. Stick to the point kid. Now, go edit the post and remove all the fluff and you'll have a good one there.

hahah OK....lemme get this straight with all of you guys, there are youngsters that are mature...however, this is still a handful that are not, everyone has to agree with this......i would agree that most youngsters are mature here on stangnet, i am not against NPI Stangs...i have one...same with the new edge. so if i have offended any people...my bad, its just that i c this ****z all the time.....so for you guys between the ages of 16-18, or still in highschool.....my bad, this post was not intended to have a direct offence to you all.

well the npi's are much more affordable, hence kids can get them more easily. also my first car was a mustang gt, and i did my fair share of stupid stuff, but it made me the driver i am today. especially winter driving. now im confident that i can drive anything.

NPI stangs are best sleepers, mod for mod and I mean mod for mod, I think will edge out a New edge GT. yeah, a kid is a kid, he learned his lesson and probably wont do it again.

Also, NPI GT's have some serious low end like good ole 302 pushrods so its not the actual hp people cant handle its the good amount of tq it has..

NPI are wonderful sleepers once PI since they get the compression and are a lil lighter. Only bad thing is that low end power is lost as soon as you gain power, im going from like a 4800 peak hp to 6100rpm's - not really possible to gain power without moving up the powerband unless you get a roots/twin screw

I don't think mazen189 would just assume that since you are a very young person that you are a freakin idiot. He would have proof just like the guy that wrecked his car right in front of him and his mom. He wouldn't just start something. I also see this kind of thing all the time. But just maybe more the import guys. I am not saying all the import guys are idiots there are some imports that are very nice and the owners of them are good guys. They have the same disease we have. We like to do mods to our cars.

However, whether or not the dumb kids car could beat your car or any other car on the road HAS NOTHING TO DO with the fact the bastid's actions were stupid.

+1

The "extra" stuff about the NPI vs PI doesn't matter, but I realize that was probably just your frustration coming out...at least you did the right thing by ignoring him and letting him (hopefully) learn his lesson.