Took some pics today

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
Over the past few weeks my 10 year old dog was not feeling well and both of her eyes hemorrhaged. After bring her into the vet and running every test they noticed she had extremely high blood pressure a mass on her spleen, kidney and spots on her lungs. They did a biopsy but could not determine if they where cancerous or not. She ended up going blind because of the hemorrhage in her eyes. We received lots of medication and eye drops for her. I was hoping she would get her sight back but she did not. She seemed to be acting ok beside being blind but over the past few days she started falling over, runing into things and walking in circles. Last night she would cry at random times and try to go hid in corners of the room. I could not let her suffer through this any more and at 1:00AM this morning we made the half hour drive to the animal hospital and had her put down. I never thought this day would come. I'm just so great full to have such a understanding girlfriend who supported and helped me all the way to the end. Today the weather was very nice and to make me feel better I went outside and cleaned up the stang then took her out for a nice long ride. Some pics of the car with my new headlights. First are a few pics of my dog Striker.

View attachment 266177
View attachment 266178

Picture0311.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture024.jpg

View attachment 266182

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to hear about your dog bro. Its a horrible feeling when you have to put one of your pets down because they are like a family member... Those are some nice shots of her....

On a positive note, the Stang is looking great!!! Nice pics....

That is one of the hardest things to do in life is put a pet down. They love you unconditionally and are always there for you when you need it. At least take comfort in the fact she is not feeling any pain any more. She will always be in your heart man. I'm sorry.

Sorry about your dog man, pets are really something else. They reach into your soul and are like a best freind until the end, and even beyond then.

Your GT is looking good.