Top 10 dumbest things I've done to my car

I figured the biggest issues with people would be the A/C, it's one of those things that just makes no sense to remove, it just doesn't weigh that much.
As far as it looking better, that's a matter of opinion, i feel like an engine compartment with no ac compressor looks like something is missing.
Besides, unless it's a show car, how often does anyone get to see under the hood? Probably not that often, but they get to see your fat ass get out of the car soaked in sweat every time you get out of the car.

• Sponsors (?)

I figured the biggest issues with people would be the A/C, it's one of those things that just makes no sense to remove, it just doesn't weigh that much.

I thought that when i took the AC out, its really not that heavy, but either way, it needed a recharge and i dont think anywhere around me recharges the old systems and im not converthing anytime soon. Theres days i wish i had it, but even if it was there, my leaking heater core has been bypassed. So when it comes down to it, for me, the AC is gonna stay out for a while

I miss my A/C, the engine bay definatly looks great with out it though. I guess thats when you know you are getting old, being comfortable is more important than a few pounds at the drag strip.

I had MAC headers and H pipe, after having to use a pry bar last time to get them on I decided to get something else. Got BBK ceramic coated shorties and off road X last year and am 100% satisfied.

Clutchless flex fan. Loud. I gotta get that Taurus fan on there next week.