Top 2.3L Mustang resources...

Fuzzylogic

May 8, 2005
Albany, OR
Hey all,

I'm back. Oh, thank God, I'm finally back. I had a '93 coupe for about 4 weeks about 8mos ago. Then I had to sell it when I found out we were expected a baby.

Well, the baby is here and I've got a great job now with enough money to play again. My "new" Mustang, a '93 coupe with the 4cyl and 5-speed is going to be picked up in a few days. Lord I'm excited. I'll post pics - it's nothing special, but it's damn special 'cause it's mine.

I know of two issues to start with... The front seats lean a bit to the side, and the power windows don't work. Haven't looked into a fix yet but hopefully no biggie.

Anyway, onto my question. It has been a while since I've been here researching... Is this the #1 resource for the 2.3L in our cars? It seems like a very active forum and I'm glad I remembered it - but if anyone has any other really helpful links, I would appreciate seeing 'em. I'm going to work on my 2.3L Mustang bookmarks folder, haha.

Anything useful, would be appreciated. I'm not sure if this has been covered, but if it hasn't, it'll make for a useful thread for newbies to come to and get a comprehensive list.

Thanks, gents! Hope to be taking part in conversations and boring ya with pictures SOON! :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

This board definitely is one of the more active places where the 2.3L is discussed...even though it seems like the majority of the posts here are real noob type stuff.

I never found much else outside this and Turboford.

Yeah, Kinda sad really. I used to read a ranger forum back in the day (like 8 years ago when I was in high school) and it had a very active 2.3/2.0 section. That's where I got my 2.3 bug and started modifying.

I'm sure there are lots of circle track forms that deal with the 2.3, but they arn't of much use for street or turbo info.

These days, I read TF and occasionally laugh at the posts on S/N (both here and the 5.0/4.6/v6 forums).