totaled stang

302fordracer

Mar 27, 2004
Vancouver, WA
hey guys I totaled yet another 5.0 gash man this sucks...only last time it wasn't my fault...anyhow...I want to find another 94-98 stang for under 3 grand...don't care anything about it cuz I am just gna swap all my mechanics into it so please let me know if you all come up with anything??

• Sponsors (?)

sorry the only thing I care about is that it has a great body and preferably good paint...but miles and whether or not it has a powertrain i dont care...as a matter of fact a car with no powertrain is preferred...less work..lol

was driving home from work and they were washing the roads...I took it easy on the wet road but once I got back to the dry pavement I got on it and spun out and jumped a median...this next time I will not be driving the car daily...I am gettin a four banger for daily driving but I want another stang for the weekends and what have you...

Washing the roads? Never heard of that. I thought you guys get like TONS of rain anyway .....

Check out the classifieds on here and other Stang sites. When I was looking for another SN car .... I went and talked to all the known Mustang entusiasts/collectors in my area that I could find. Eventually, I stumbled upon one that I liked & got a god deal. Good luck man.

really you guys don't know about washing the roads??? seriously?! well when construction is completed at least in this area...they bring out a large truck that ****s water and detergent on the road to get the mud and dirt and crap off of it...no joke...