Traded in the '03 GT tonight

• Sponsors (?)

Had it for a full day now. As bad as this sounds, I don't miss the Mustang at all.

It prob has to do with that fact i've wanted this car for over a year and got one with the exact options and colors i wanted. I'm happy!

Now time to play with the 5.0

Not bad sounding at all... I have been in a number of them, they are quick, handle well, and really comfortable. A new edge is a good DD, when your looking at Mustangs to DD. A G35 is a good DD when looking at every kind of car to drive.

Again congrats, and get some pics of it in your hands now :D.

I will. I have a 4-day weekend...so i'll get some pics taken by me and not the dealership :)

I'm actually wanting snow now too to see how it does :)

ROAD TRIP!!! I'm sure you can find snow somewhere! LOL!

Looks really good Mike! I've liked them for several years too. Even looked closely at one of the special edition ones a year or so ago, it has the manual trans that I want. I just can't justify the 30K+ price new. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a 2-3 yr old manual trans one in a couple of years.

Some first pics of it!

56268d1227815240-traded-mustang-tonight-dsc00133.jpg

56269d1227815269-traded-mustang-tonight-dsc00135.jpg

56270d1227815386-traded-mustang-tonight-dsc00131.jpg

56271d1227815416-traded-mustang-tonight-dsc00132.jpg

LOL! I guess you kept your plates, probably eventually for the 88, right? You need one of those "My other car is a 5.0" license plate frames.

You got me looking again last night. Found a nice G37S manual for 27.5K, but that's still too much for me to spend.

Looks good! Have the windows tinted, maybe 15-20%. What was the total price?

~23K + TTL.

It's a little on the high end for an '06 G35x but that's because it is in above avererage condition, low miles and is loaded with every option. Like i said before, it has everything I wanted for features and colors. If i were to order this car brand new, it would pretty much be the way it is. For that reason, i didn't mind paying a little more. Some of the 05-06's i looked at were around $19-22K. I prob was going to go after one right around $20K until i saw this one.

Just this morning i paired my phone up to the bluetooth feature in the car and was making calls. I was giggling like a schoolgirl once i had figured it out!

Tint is a definite. I'll start getting quotes soon. Legal limit here in MA is 35%, not sure if i want to go darker than that.

LOL! I guess you kept your plates, probably eventually for the 88, right? You need one of those "My other car is a 5.0" license plate frames.

Yup, i kept the plates specifically for the 5.0. Hopefully i can get that car drivable this coming summer and transfer it over to the Fox. Looks kinda silly having GDDYUP on a 4-door sedan, even though i got a ton of compliments on it when it was on the Mustang.

I can deal with it for 6 months. Besides. I just paid the $75 to renew it last month...and didn't want it to go to waste by turning the plate in! I definitely want it on the 5.0 though

I was thinking of a "Rather be hauling ass in my Mustang" custom plate frame though ;)

I'm gonna run it at the track in the spring. The GT was a faster car, but i think this car might be able to squeak out a 14.9.

Nice looking car. I would think that it should be good for mid 14's.

I bought my Altima SER new in 2006 and I think it is a great car with just enough luxury.

The other night I did start up the 86 and Areosmith's "back in the saddle again" came on the radio. I thought it was kind of ironic.