Trouble Finding Basic 2011 V6 Info!

120rir

Oct 8, 2004
I'm a very enthusiastic 2005 V6 owner chompin' at the bit to get a 2011. Would likely have gone to the Camaro or Challenger if Ford hadn't wised up and vastly improved the 2011 but I'm definitely sold. However, I'm having difficulty getting detailed info. on the packages, options, pricing, etc. The Ford Mustang site only provides generalities and doesn't do a very good job of spelling out exactly what's in the various packages and an even worse job of providing pictures of stuff looks like. Our local knuckle-head Ford dealer ran out of printed materials and the dopes wouldn't offer me a ETA for getting them in. I'm not buying until the end of 2011 but I'm ready to start shopping. Can anyone help?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm a very enthusiastic 2005 V6 owner chompin' at the bit to get a 2011. Would likely have gone to the Camaro or Challenger if Ford hadn't wised up and vastly improved the 2011 but I'm definitely sold. However, I'm having difficulty getting detailed info. on the packages, options, pricing, etc. The Ford Mustang site only provides generalities and doesn't do a very good job of spelling out exactly what's in the various packages and an even worse job of providing pictures of stuff looks like. Our local knuckle-head Ford dealer ran out of printed materials and the dopes wouldn't offer me a ETA for getting them in. I'm not buying until the end of 2011 but I'm ready to start shopping. Can anyone help?

Ford

buy the car.
buy it with the performance package.

then buy a SCT tuner and drive the car. a lot.

Looks to me that if you're wanting to see what all is in all of the packages, you'll either have to hope the 2012 brochure is more detailed, or find a dealer that happens to have a few with the different options so that you can see differences...