trun to the tlc channelfrom 9 pm to 10 pm

• Sponsors (?)

blastit116 said:
shows them building the new concept car with a aluminium
v10 and they put it in a mustang

Is that the one that in this months; Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords magazine? Its got like 425 HP and they did like high 11's on street Mickys and also think it may be the next Cobra R :nice:

blastit116 said:
shows them building the new concept car with a aluminium
v10 and they put it in a mustang

I think some folks missed the point of the show. The Mustang was only used as a mule car (testing the engine). This show was more about the Shelby Cobra and attempting to redefine a legend. As far as the next Cobra R....if you're talking about the Mustang Cobra, I think you're way off here.

jzleach1 said:
I think some folks missed the point of the show. The Mustang was only used as a mule car (testing the engine). This show was more about the Shelby Cobra and attempting to redefine a legend. As far as the next Cobra R....if you're talking about the Mustang Cobra, I think you're way off here.

That is what this months issue of : Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords Magazine said not me :) I quoet ( pg 58)" Even Ford Motor Company builds project cars, and we thrashed its latest- a V-10 powered Mustang that smells a lot like the next R- Model". Now I may have read more into what they meant by "R" model, but what else could it mean? If they don't mean Cobra "R" then I'm sorry, also this don't mean that it will be a "R" model either its just there opinion. As for the show, I missed the whole thing completely. Everything I seen on the car is from magazines besides this thread. :(

he just said that because that had nothing to do with what the show was about. The show was about bringing back the legend of the Shelby Cobra with a with a new 05 Shelby Cobra with a V-10 putting out over 600hp. Had little to do with a v-10 in a mustang like the first post said.