tuner

• Sponsors (?)

I mostly see these running in Fox bodies. I don't think they are made for the SN95. But, in a word, YES, this is a well respected product in the Mustang community.

Can I ask why you are considering using this item? Are you wanting to tweak the factory tune to gain a few more HP? Do you currently have any modifications done to the engine?

http://www.mustangpowerparts.com/anfo96pms.html
is the one i am looking at.
well after tearing down the car to find out what i have it seems that the car is a 98gt with a 02 explorer block,fordged 8 bolt crank, the rods look like h beams but am unsure. didnt get a good look at the pistons. it has 00 pi heads and intake. cams i am unsure of prob stock. cobra flywheel and a stock cobra 11 inch clutch. t45 trans. 373 gears and catted 2 1/2 exhaust with h pipe. it runs good dont think it has a tune because the MIL comes on for the rear o2 sensors. i met the orignal owner who traded the car in and he said he was building a racer and a tree limb fell on it. not a big one bit it did damage the right fender cracked the windshield,broke the windshield cowl dented the hood and banged the door. he replaced the finder door and put an aftermarket hood on and fell out of love with the car and traded it off. i asked him about the motor and he just gave me a smirk and told me that i would have to pay him for the info or figure it out for myself but i would not have to worry about it(some people). the car looks like it has been lowered and it does have 245/45/zr17 sn3800 tires on stock gt rims.

was thinking about a blower or turbo. seen a decent kit from on3 performance. was wanting more control of the boost and with the anderson it claims the prosessor in the piggyback unit would help with the WOT lag the stock ecc suffers from.