Turbo the fox or get a cobra?

Personally i think the turbo fox would be funner not to mention less expensive in the build up.

However my opinion is biased seeing as i am looking at building a turbo 331 Dart block engine.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

88_GT_5_oh said:
gotta agree, it sounds cheap but then you run into all the other stuff that you gotta buy and upgrade.

Not a chance..30k=cobra
5.0=5k,Dart331=8k,suspension=3k,tko600=1800,brakes=2k,turbo kit 4k.So lets just say 24k and I think thats being nice. Yes one could go crazy and spned 40k on a fox, but from what this guy is saying hes not plaining on it.
I dont know about you but i do 90% of my own work, even better for those that do.
Plus now you have 600rwhp all day long and room for more:hail2: :SNSign:

Man, talk about a debate. I'm not too sure what I want to do, yet. T don't know if I'm ready for a 4-500 dollar/mo car payment right off the bat, not to mention insurance. I'm 32 and married, no accidents or tickets, so maybe not that bad, but never know.

I have desperately wanted each of these cars at different times for many years.

I did price a cobra motor and tranny to put into the fox, though--7k--but then you have computer, harness, hydraboost brakes, etc--it adds up, too.

I'll never know what to do