Turbo video of my car

rio95

Nov 18, 2003
Grand Rapids, MI
Here is a compilation of my build from last year and videos of last season. I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but have been very busy all winter with school. I hope you enjoy.

In case anyone is wondering, my next plans are to build the rear this summer and run drag radials again, but run up to 17psi instead of 14-15 which are what these videos are taken at. Maybe next year I can afford a transmission and some slicks, but until then 11's will have to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jnxKmEs7sI

• Sponsors (?)

damn your car is sick.Do you still have the stock t5?How much did everything add up for the tubro?I want to get a tubro for my car ,real bad

I do have a T5. I sheared the teeth off of my stock one though. This is another stock one I got for $350. Much cheaper than a tremec, but I'm sure I'll break this one too.

It depends on what you want to include, but last winter I spent about $3500, which included absolutely everything I needed (injectors, MAF, chip, tune, all turbo stuff etc.)

very nicely put together! I love the car. It's great to see a DIY kit running so well :nice:

Don't jinx me. For the last 1.5 months last season and the first 2-3 weeks this year, I had a miss I could not solve. After de-bugging everything I could think of last season I just parked it. I found out about two weeks ago that even though they were new and I had check them several times, I found two little burned up spots on my msd wires. After swapping plugs AGAIN and throwing two stock wires on it, I was good to go and as happy as can be. When I took it out and broke the tires and clutch loose in 4th, I knew I was back in business.

Thanks for all the comments.

freakin sick, man... motivation to pick up my future plans for turbo'ing the car and putting my junker to use!!

Yea, definatly motivation right there. I got a bunch of parts laying around that I've collected for my DIY turbo setup. Just need some more time/money.

Very sick car and awesome video! Do you have a link I can download it from so I can save it on my comp?