turn signals?

• Sponsors (?)

This may help or it may not, but here goes. The flashers and the turn signals use a separate breaker (flasher). Might try replacing the flasher, its located behind the glove box to the left side on my 93. Worth a shot anyway.

I had a similar problem kinda. this may not be your problem but you never know. I had no turn signals or heater blower but it was spuratic and I couldn't figure out why and it seemed like every time I was taking it to the electrical repair shop it would all be working.

I finally figured it out after over a year of fighting it I found that if I turned the key in the ignition in very lil increments while the car was running it would kik all that6 stuff on. I changed the electronic switch in the ignition not the KEY just the electronic switch that the key turns all was good in my world. Upun inspection of the old switch I was very lucky that the car didn't burn to the ground it was burnt up very badly.

Sounds like the same exact problem I had. After trying stuff out for awhile, I found out that the connector for the turn signals was loose and all I had to do was reconnect it, turn signals worked after that.

It was mention earlier, if your HVAC blower motor is also not working. Replace the ignition swith.

If the HVAC blower works. It's you turn signal flasher.

I'll second that. I just replaced my ignition switch Friday night - no turn signals, HVAC blower and the convertible top switch would not work. The old ignition switch that came out basically fell apart in my hands. Once the new one went in, everything worked.