Tweecer help and FMU question

pwcracer

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2000
Hastings, MN, USA
Within the last week, my CEL came back on, I ran the codes and it's complaining about the air pump system and the egr (Both I had removed physically and with the tweecer) I also adjusted my idle higher with the tweecer. For some reason, that setting stayed, but the settings for no egr and no air pump reverted back to stock.

I then removed my FMU and its running lean, Do I need to connect the FPR vacuum line up different? When adding the kenne bell, I had to connect it into a y adapter.

• Sponsors (?)

pwcracer said:
Within the last week, my CEL came back on, I ran the codes and it's complaining about the air pump system and the egr (Both I had removed physically and with the tweecer) I also adjusted my idle higher with the tweecer. For some reason, that setting stayed, but the settings for no egr and no air pump reverted back to stock.

I then removed my FMU and its running lean, Do I need to connect the FPR vacuum line up different? When adding the kenne bell, I had to connect it into a y adapter.

A few wild guesses on my part about your tweecs reverting back to stock.

I'm gonna guess you are using V1.30 and if it still has the refresh button, its a good idea to click it after making a change.

You may not have saved your file. :bang:

Now that I think about it, seems like I've seen some say the newer 1.30 software has a procedure that requires a little more thought or attention to the saving process of files.

Anyway ..............................

If your running a FMU I am gonna guess your inj's are on the small side so if that is so and you removed the FMU then is should be no surprise that things could lean out a bit. :shrug:

I would hook back up the FMU as ...... Lean and Blower is kinda like Screen Door and Submarine. :D

As always, I could be way out there in left field and nothing I've said is helpful to your Q :rlaugh:

Later
Grady