Uh Oh - Avatar Copyright Infringenent?

Aaron

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 5, 2003
Buffalo, NY
Allllrightey! - I've spotted a potential avatar imposter - although I don't know who came out with theirs first! What's up here???

PRO50SC
image.php

Mustang120plus
image.php

So who's is it??? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Ah ha! Looks like we now have originater PROOF!
Well that was quick. Maybe I should change careers and become a reporter for the Enquirer or the Star.

I expose the truth!

BTW - yes - kick a$$ avatar!

Hey - question...

Pardon my ignorance, but what kind of supercharger are you running? I noticed it while on your carsomain page. I've never seen a supercharger mounted on that side of the engine bay. How are you forcing air into the intake? Looks nice!

aaron11272 said:
How are you forcing air into the intake? Is there some sort of duct work going around the bay?

Sorry - but half of your pics aren't posting on your page...
Yeah, there is an intercooler under the car that is connected through piping.

Picture004.jpg

Attachments

• Picture004.jpg
    Picture004.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 45
C'mon guys... it's an ATI! LOL They mount on that side of the engine bay because the intercooler is standard for that kit, not an option or after-thought like so many of the others.

It's air to air. If I were to get a centrigual SC for the street, that seems like the perfect setup. It doesn't get the heat saturation that water to air coolers get when running on the street.

Daggar said:
C'mon guys... it's an ATI! LOL They mount on that side of the engine bay because the intercooler is standard for that kit, not an option or after-thought like so many of the others.

Hey - sorry for asking a question. I'm far from an expert and I don't pretend to be either.
When I see something I am not familiar with, I ask questions. I think it's better to do that and learn - versus try to be a know-it-all and look stupid in the process. 90% of the stuff I see installed out there is Vortech which is why I asked the question I did.

aaron11272 said:
Hey - sorry for asking a question. I'm far from an expert and I don't pretend to be either.
When I see something I am not familiar with, I ask questions. I think it's better to do that and learn - versus try to be a know-it-all and look stupid in the process. 90% of the stuff I see installed out there is Vortech which is why I asked the question I did.

I know... I'm just giving you hassle. :p

That is one sharp a$$ coupe, I also have a procharger lying around and it installs on the drivers side and goes through an intercooler. I need the brackets for a mustang though. I only have ones for a big block chevy. The pro charger is a D1B, I know nothing else about it.