Uh, whose car is that out front?

• Sponsors (?)

She's not getting one mod, she's staying as is.

Glad you said that....now I don't have to hunt you down and beat you within an inch of your life for molesting a pristine looking Cobra. :D For all you even thinking about it....I'll haunt you in your sleep if you do!!! :mad: Save the hop up crap for a dime a dozen LX or GT. REAL Cobra's are far too rare and far too nice to be screwing around with non factory hop up parts. I don't even like seeing aftermarket window tint on rare cars. :nonono:

Glad you said that....now I don't have to hunt you down and beat you within an inch of your life for molesting a pristine looking Cobra. :D For all you even thinking about it....I'll haunt you in your sleep if you do!!! :mad: Save the hop up crap for a dime a dozen LX or GT. REAL Cobra's are far too rare and far too nice to be screwing around with non factory hop up parts. I don't even like seeing aftermarket window tint on rare cars. :nonono:

To each their own. I wanted something I could drive. Thats why I didn't buy a 20K mile showroom condition one. This is exactly what I want, it has gears(only 3.27s though) exhaust, subframes and tint. With the FL sun, you need the tint!