ULTIMATE sleeper combo????!!1

• Sponsors (?)

67stang390 said:
That Duffee car isn't quite a sleeper. I've seen it in person when they built my motor. It's a monster.

not anymore.
years ago when it was all stock looking tho.
Did you check the link and read?
Brian show'd you the pictures of it when it looked stock?
It did get turned into a race car, then got stolen... but wayyyy back... it was a sleeper

NKau said:
That car is utterly SICK. I like the way he kept the stock hood too; makes me seriously think about ditching my cowl hood in favor of a factory piece. Fiberglass hoods don't exactly scream "sleeper".
I have a fiberglass stock hood. Thats why I bought it. :D
581377_18_full.jpg

If I had the money I would build an R302 with a stock cam good heads and a twin turbo setup. It would be a lot quieter than the whining s-trim supercharger in Tim's Car and would make more power.

But I have to admit when I saw his car I was very impressed. :nice:
And there is something about a white coupe that I like as well........ :D

All your cars are slow. I dare any of you to line up to my sequential turbo tri intercooled propane injected 351 with a 302 crank and i WILL OWN JOO! Its not built yet, but ill have pics someday. Your all HATERS!

Cobra tt said:
All your cars are slow. I dare any of you to line up to my sequential turbo tri intercooled propane injected 351 with a 302 crank and i WILL OWN JOO! Its not built yet, but ill have pics someday. Your all HATERS!

Maybe in a couple years when you get your license.

Cobra tt's sig:
1979 Mustang Cobra
-Seriously Ported heads
-Port Matched Intake/ Ex Gasket
-351 Aluminum Block w/ Diamond 302 Crank
-Propane Multiport Fuely
-3 Sequential 62-1 Hybrid Turbos
-4" Exhaust w/ Xpipe YEAAA!!
-Midvalley Semi-Clutchless 16sp. External overdrive unit (34 Gears in all)
-4 link Crown Victoria rear w/3.55's
-Custom Widebody Wings
-5 Lug Conversion
-16"" Spinners
-16" Daytona Rims Rear. 16-35-395 drag radials
-8200 RWHP
-About 9000 Foot Pounds of Pavement Pounding Bull****

That has to be the biggest BS sig ever.

how old are you? because if you have honeslty accomplished all the things in your sig. it would seem to me that you would have a better conscience, you call us haters and everything.... but everytime you say that **** you act like you are a little kid. Everyone on this site knows that you are lying, give it up.... go somewhere else.