Updated pics of the pitbull!...starting to really love this dog lol

• Sponsors (?)

I agree. You can NEVER totally predict and/or control a dog. Just like humans, dogs have good and bad days. The fact that a Pitbull has the ability to literally kill someone is the reason why I would never own one. There are so many breeds to choose from that have a much better reputation for being friendy and can cause much less harm if provoked. The fact that so many people like pitbulls despite their ability to kill or severly injure makes me question their true intentions for wanting one.

I have a Cocker Spanial BTW and although it is a VERY friendly dog , I still have the peace if mind knowning that it is not going to cause any serious damage if it was ever provoked.

Theres plenty warning before a dog ever flips out. And anyways Im confident that if a dog did ever kill me I would just gouge its eyes out or something. I had a german shepard charge me and I stopped and turned I was ready to kill the damn thing but he turned around and went barking the other way as soon as I stood my ground.

Posts:1.......Pulling out the flag a little early for a newbie aren't ya? :rlaugh:

I heard that from multiple owners who have had them. I did a lot of research on a few types of dogs before I got my Lab. Every dog is different but this is the majority rule that I read about.

Actually I'm not a newbie. Something happened to my old sn and I had to create a new one. I have been a member of this forum for close to 4 years now.

Do me a favor... before you start shooting off random comments again, take some time out and search for "The Pitbull Problem" video and watch it. I believe everyone should see it.

Actually I'm not a newbie. Something happened to my old sn and I had to create a new one. I have been a member of this forum for close to 4 years now.

Do me a favor... before you start shooting off random comments again, take some time out and search for "The Pitbull Problem" video and watch it. I believe everyone should see it.

post it...