Upr Clutch Cable & Quadrant

My recent expierences with clutch cables go as this. I had a upr adjustable cable in my daily driver fox with there firewall adjuster, steeda double hook quadrant and tremec 3550 and it last just about a year before snapping. Time was an issue so I put in an Autozome $26 dollar oem size cable and she's been good for about a year now.... On my other fox cable got stretched and figured I'd upgrade the quadrant and cable at the same time so I Ordered a oem cable from maximum motorsports along with there quadrant and firewall adjuster and the cable was too long. Thought it was because it's a fox with a t56 trans but comPared in length to the old cable it was way too long. Called them and they said it's the right one.. I bought another $26 Autozone cable and it fit fine and isn't bad on the foot.

Not sure how long they'll last but I didn't have time to scree around with venders so I'll deal with my extremely cheap cables when they let go.
they send you a spacer with the kit it's extra long to make the curve far away from the headers

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

• Sponsors (?)

well that is what mine came with , best 160 I spent on the car

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

When I called them they said nothing about a spacer and just said I had the right setup after I read the part number and mentioned that maybe it was installer error which it isn't. Not my first clutch install I've owned six foxbodies

The fox cable is tied to the inner fender with a bracket. When you use an SN95 cable on a Foxbody car, you simply don't use the bracket that came with the Foxbody cable. The SN95-length cable goes straight forward out of the firewall over the front of the headers, then down by the engine mount and straight back to the clutch fork. If you try to use the bracket on an SN95 cable, you'll force the cable into two bends it doesn't like. But the length-of-pull is the same on both cables.

The fox cable is tied to the inner fender with a bracket. When you use an SN95 cable on a Foxbody car, you simply don't use the bracket that came with the Foxbody cable. The SN95-length cable goes straight forward out of the firewall over the front of the headers, then down by the engine mount and straight back to the clutch fork. If you try to use the bracket on an SN95 cable, you'll force the cable into two bends it doesn't like. But the length-of-pull is the same on both cables.
This

Yellow Bear racing 2k13

I understand that and it makes sense but the mm cable was a good bit longer then stock regardless where the bracket was on the cable sleeve. It was long enough that it would just barely stay hooked to the quadrant and would engage/disengage with full peddle travel.

It was totally useless and since my fox had a t56 in it must be installer error even though a cheap autozone cable fit fine and measured a good bit shorter then the mm cable.