V6 mustang vs. Camaro V6

• Sponsors (?)

No surprise there. Only question is, why are people buying more Camaros? When the performance game was reversed, people were buying more mustangs. In the world of performance cars, it seems the slowest car always sells the most.

I guess people just like the way the camaro looks more. I agree it's a good look, but the mustang's look is just badass.

No surprise there. Only question is, why are people buying more Camaros? When the performance game was reversed, people were buying more mustangs. In the world of performance cars, it seems the slowest car always sells the most.

I guess people just like the way the camaro looks more. I agree it's a good look, but the mustang's look is just badass.

The Camaro looks like it wouldn't be comfy for someone over 6 feet tall......

The Camaro looks like it wouldn't be comfy for someone over 6 feet tall......

I drove a 2010 Camaro SS across country and I am 6'6" tall. I had the seat all the way back and a pretty good lean too. My head still kind of scrapped.:rlaugh:

My boss drove a 2012 Mustang V6 and he and I were REALLY impressed by the power/snapiness of this platform as well. Great bang for the buck.

Seems like Chevy has tapped into an untouched sector of new buyers
that have never had a "Muscle Car". If you can call a V6 a Muscle car.
Now the SS buyers seem to be the experienced enthusist.
Nissan is taking the worst whipping with the Z.
If youve ever sat in one, they are made for someone less than 5'8"
and under 150lbs.

I love the Camaro's styling, BUT that car is just way too big to be considered a pony car. Regardless, I'll never buy another GM or Chrysler since they sold out to the sheeple. And I'm kickin' myself in the hindparts for not buying a ton of "F" stock 3 years ago ... could've retired by now.

Each car takes that special person to want to buy it. The only reason there are so many camaro's on the road is because they were gone for so long, and with all the built up hype they just sell. Myself if I was looking for the "wow" factor I would of bought a camaro, the body lines on it I can't help but to look as I drove by. I almost bought one, but it wasn't for me. The mustang looks clean, and with the appearance you get with the premium package, you get the best of both worlds. It's nice driving a muscle car that feels like a luxury car at the same time. As in luxury I'm referring to heating leather seats, I like the overall design of the interior for the most part, besides the cup holders but hey they can't build a car for one person only. so you have to take the pro's and the con's and see what you end up with.....The list of con's on the camaro out-weighed the positive. The only car that really about had it beat was the Challenger (not looking to race, just overall a really nice car when you get passed the size)