V6 turbo kit

• Sponsors (?)

1) They work like any other turbo.
2) You can argue for days about whether a single turbo or a TT are the way to go.
3) People have fabricated turbos and have dipped into the 10's w/ a six.
4) They cost an ass load of money
5) You will probably end up getting a super charger in the end like everyone else.

:stupid:

There aren't really any turbo 'kits' out there for the V6 Mustang. At least not in the sense that you buy a supercharger kit from ATI or Vortech or whatever.

There are guys that have turbo setups, but they're usually very highly customized and fabricated.

Unless you're really, really comfortable in a garage and with fabricating and tuning your own components, you're ten times better off getting a supercharger. Trying to custom fab a turbo is not practical for 99% of the people out there.

check out 3.8mustang.com

There is a guy named Tux Mask-Andy on there that has built custom turbo kits. He already has made 1 and it ran solid. He's making a 2nd one for a current customer and is already done with design but needs install. He also has a turbo header for sale currently on the 4 sale board on 3.8mustang.com

This dude knows his stuff.

ZRPstang said:
check out 3.8mustang.com

There is a guy named Tux Mask-Andy on there that has built custom turbo kits. He already has made 1 and it ran solid. He's making a 2nd one for a current customer and is already done with design but needs install. He also has a turbo header for sale currently on the 4 sale board on 3.8mustang.com

This dude knows his stuff.

What's up with the talking in third person stuff, Andy? :shrug: Just come out and say "I" know my stuff.

atlblue2000 said:
What's up with the talking in third person stuff, Andy? :shrug: Just come out and say "I" know my stuff.

haha fine Im Andy. I hardly post here didn't know you would know me. Anyways Im to lazy to post everything here and don't want to appear as a sales whore. So for those that are interested just check out some of my stuff i posted on 3.8mustang.com