Valve covers

• Sponsors (?)

They won't clear with a 3/8" spacer, you will need a much thicker spacer and you may still have VC clearance issues. The best bet IMO is the short VC's from Trick Flow. I'm running them with my Probe Shaft mount rockers and they cleared everything just fine, including the alternator. I am running a thick fel pro VC gasket though too for added clearance. I didn't check them without this thick gasket to see if it was needed or not, I just used it to be safe as i used it with my old stock VC's.

I had moroso fabricated valve covers and i sold it on ebay for $80 bucks today. I am pretty mad about it since i paid so much for it. And some guy from canada bought it even though i said i don't ship it there.

If anyone wants this let me know. i rather sell it to stangnet member! "UGH" I hate ebay!!!

Yes it was one of those aluminum nice one's not the steel ones. :UGH!!!

I had moroso fabricated valve covers and i sold it on ebay for $80 bucks today. I am pretty mad about it since i paid so much for it. And some guy from canada bought it even though i said i don't ship it there.

If anyone wants this let me know. i rather sell it to stangnet member! "UGH" I hate ebay!!!

Yes it was one of those aluminum nice one's not the steel ones. :UGH!!!

Send me a picture
[email protected]

Both Canaries agree, the low profile Trick Flow valve covers are the way to go. You can pick up a pair pretty cheap on ebay. I'm running stud rockers with a standard VC gasket, no issues, and no spacers. I had to clearance the bottom of my Systemax 2 intake just a tad.

Kurt

Ford Racing M-6582-L302 - Ford Racing Aluminum Valve Covers - summitracing.com

Will a track heat with a 3/8 spacer clear these "tall covers"

They will fit, on a 351W but not the 302

No Spacer.

Close Eh ?

006-5.jpg

005-5.jpg

Attachments

• 006-5.jpg
    006-5.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 52