Ventura County

• Sponsors (?)

Blev said:
Anyone in the Ventura County? Looking for people in this area who want help or can offer help with mods and stuff. Nothing but ricers in my area :notnice:

I was just over at bottle blown talking with Mark, he is a cool guy. I put my car up on the dyno, but found a few major prob's. :notnice: I will fix them and be back soon. Maybe a few of us could hook up sometime?

BADGT02 said:
Hey, Im relativly new to these forums, I live on Point Mugu and was thinking about going to bottle blown. Do you guys get together often? Where at and when?
Heyyyyy....

Your out at Mugu. I'm in Oxnrad not far from Port Huneme. I'll probably be going to Dyno Days @ Bottle Blown as well as considering going to the Magnaflow open house in April. Any interest? Let me know!!

I registered for your club 2 months ago and still have not gotten a confirmation email. Wont let me log on either. Username would be the same as it is here.

I'd really like to get on there to meet some locals, plus I know an old friend from high school is part of Wild Horses. I think they'd be more than surprised to see me driving a Stang.

Islander03GT said:
I registered for your club 2 months ago and still have not gotten a confirmation email. Wont let me log on either. Username would be the same as it is here.

I'd really like to get on there to meet some locals, plus I know an old friend from high school is part of Wild Horses. I think they'd be more than surprised to see me driving a Stang.
I see that you were appoved to post before I even found your account. Sorry you didn't get the confirmation email. You should just be able to login under your username, "Islander03GT" and whatever password you used.