Vert Fixer-Upper for the Ambitious

• Sponsors (?)

The ones I'm talking about aren't the two piece export brace to the shock tower, they are the tubular ones that extend all the way to the front aprons. I looked at verts on ebay and saw that they had them while any coupes I've seen only have the firewall to shock tower braces.

krash kendall said:
The ones I'm talking about aren't the two piece export brace to the shock tower, they are the tubular ones that extend all the way to the front aprons. I looked at verts on ebay and saw that they had them while any coupes I've seen only have the firewall to shock tower braces.

We know! We know! Those are on all 65 and 66 convertibles in addition to the regular braces, but not on 64-1/2 convertibles. They are never stock on anything else.

Realmongo said:
We know! We know! Those are on all 65 and 66 convertibles in addition to the regular braces, but not on 64-1/2 convertibles. They are never stock on anything else.

That makes it perfectly clear! The way I read it earlier I somehow interpreted it to say All '65-'66 model cars, but not '64 1/2 convertables.

I work alone with two CNC machines all day, so sometimes the only language I comprehend is G-code.