Vibration when letting the clutch out.

• Sponsors (?)

I never did this before. It worked fine with out a problem for the 200 miles I drove my car, then I pulled the tranny and clutch out while I was doing a T-5 swap on the 67. When I put it all back in I noticed that it vibrated when letting the clutch out. Now, I ma having a problem here were the clutch can't fully disengauged because the throw out bearing is too much, or the piviot ball is wrong, but could that still bet he cause? I know when my friend had the tranny rebuilt and stuff on his 88 Firebird, it had a problem with the car virbating when he let the clutch out. Could like the piliot bearing I bought be wrong, or the clutch not alligned correctly?

-Shaun

thats weird... the clutch has to be aligned properly or you wouldve never got the transmission all the way in. Does it feel like its chattering when you start letting the clutch out? Every time i've had that problem or i've ever seen it thats all it was.. the flywheel, disc or pp. I gues you have to drop the tranny again to see about the throwout bearing problem... so then you can look at the flywheel... see if it has blueish lookin spots on it