Vibration while driving!

Jaswir

Mar 31, 2005
Orlando, FL
i get a good vibration when accelerating kinda fast maybe half throttle... it gets so bad i have to let off... and while driving at highway speeds 65mph i have a good shake there!

drivesahft? yoke?

my transmission mount is ok

ooopps someone move to tech please!

• Sponsors (?)

turned out to be my u joints on the driveshaft... replaced both... man what a difference in RIDE quality!!! pain in the ass to do... kinda easyer just to buy a new aluimium drive shaft... but for 30 bucks i cant complain!

i have the same problem kinda, you cant really feel my car vibrating, TOO much, but when u are holding the stick you can, VERY MUCH SO. i let my friend who is more expeirienced with a manual drive it, he said its like shifting with a dildo....:shrug:

bvav22 said:
i have the same problem kinda, you cant really feel my car vibrating, TOO much, but when u are holding the stick you can, VERY MUCH SO. i let my friend who is more expeirienced with a manual drive it, he said its like shifting with a dildo....:shrug:
WTF? Why does your friend play with dildos? and why do you speak of this on here.. :ban:

lol u have NO idea how bad that thing is over 60 mph, its the only way to describe it. and i dont think you have to have played with a dildo to relate to one, that ****er feels like its trying to break itself right of the transmission, and no, the bolts are not loose

bvav22 said:

Was he shifting the cars stick? Or yours :rlaugh: