Vid of single chamber flows and SHM cams

• Sponsors (?)

blubullitt said:
:eek: damn how much were the cams? Can you post the specs when you get the chance and are you using those cams on stock heads? Think I know my next mod.

the cams are the first blower grind shm had...the specs are .495 lift 230 duration...i got them on sale for 525...and they are pi stage 1 p&p heads from shm...there is actually another blower grind available now

well saleen201 i hope i have given you some inspiration to install those bad boys... abouttobeglue its damn near as loud inside as it is out...the way it had to be done to have the mufflers fit without clearance issues was to put that right up the seats in that indented area in the floor pan so the muffler is directly under me...oh my hours drive to kauffmans today i didnt mind it but i also had the radio cranked to drowned it out...another thing that adds to the loudness is the fact that it is coming out three feet away from ear on the side instead of all the way out behind the car...im sure i wouldnt think it was that loud if i didnt have side exhaust, but giving up the side exhaust just wasnt an option...i couldnt live without it

Craig Mack said:
Roush97, your car not only sounds mean as hell, but looks sweet too. Please, PLEASE get clips of you revving. I bet that thing sounds like a beast.

thanks man...like i said in an earlier post i dont have the car right and wont for a few weeks...howerever as soon as i get it back i'll get a clip of it reving...and yes it does sound like a beast

Snydaleid said:
Ok this sucks. I can't find it. I clicked on My Image Station and it says "Page Not Found".

Yeah man. I clicked on it and it took me to some perfectnav thing. It sucks. I wanna hear the Roush to man :( Hey send me a clip over to my email if ya can dude. later