Video: Consumer Reports compares Mustang Camaro Challenger

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
the Shadow Gallery
consumer_reports_mustang_comparison.png

The Big 3 have been in the news plenty here lately, that's for sure. Today, however, we aren't going to focus on financial crises, bailouts, or Who's on first. We're here to talk comparison & contrast: specifically between the revamped Ford Mustang, the redesigned Chevrolet Camaro, and the reborn Dodge Challenger. Consumer Reports has compiled a comprehensive test on these three contenders and produced a video to share with us on the results. If a picture's worth a thousand words, then this clip is worth...you get the idea. Grab some popcorn and a soda, because this one's worth watching.

Read more...

Sorry, but this video tells you nothing we don't already know. Also comsumer reports doesn't even rate capital letters with me any more. They've even ripped me off when I was doing a comparison. The car I wanted info on was a 2009 and the one tested was 2yrs older I discovered and not the model that I test drove. It was a basic which didn't compare to the touring model I drove. I was wondering why they said it didn't shift well and the ride wasn't any good. I knew that wasn't the case so I looked into my report I paid for and discovered the car they used to compare was 2yrs older and a basic model, not the higher end touring model I asked for. Waste of money.
These people are getting paid for their OPINION and we all have opinions. Bottom line, they aren't reliable in my books. Don't waste your money. Anyone that's done their homework on the detailed differences between the 2010 Mustang models, camaro or challenger will discover that the Mustang is the one to buy. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. I feel for anyone not looking at the whole picture when comparing these cars.