virginia sucks

• Sponsors (?)

And the longer you guys allow it the longer it will last :p , fire those morons in office and spread the word on how stupid they are. A lot of people vote for these idiots cause they don't know any better. Around election time I change many peoples minds in normal conversation- I enlighten them by paying attention and listening to talk radio.
Or better yet...
Move down here with me... we all have shotguns. Nobody would ever dare inspect our cars :)

Not that easy. No matter who's running for our office, they aren't going to eliminate the major, major funding they receive through indirect ****ing of us through our vehicles. In MA, we even have set auto insurance rates. No Geico, no Progressive, no State Farm, etc. It's all the same, and it's not cheap. Nevermind the annual inspection fees and rampant fines for being late on getting a new one. :nonono:

it seems everything you'd ever want to do to your car or truck in va is illegal. can't be too high can't be too low, can't have the windows tinted enough to be worth it. no light covers or actually anything touching or covering them at all. and tons of other bull***** laws just to ***** with people.

HoodStrype said:
And the longer you guys allow it the longer it will last :p , fire those morons in office and spread the word on how stupid they are. A lot of people vote for these idiots cause they don't know any better. Around election time I change many peoples minds in normal conversation- I enlighten them by paying attention and listening to talk radio.
Or better yet...
Move down here with me... we all have shotguns. Nobody would ever dare inspect our cars :)
word my dawg:D

i have a 20 gauge, 30/30, bow and arrows,and a 38 special:D

Wow, while I'm glad to see MA isn't the only nazi-esque state when it comes to this, I thought VA was way more lenient. Is the whole state like that or just parts of it? I know some states have varying laws and allowances between counties :shrug:

Bleed Black Label, btw. :nice:

I just fail with my gti cause my fog light lense had a small crack down the middle :-(, now with the mustang, I couldn't do anything but pay some guy off just to pass. Cost me about $150 but easier then taking o/r pipe off, changing cam, so on. VA does suck, especially Fairfax County.

Good ole FL.

They do have inspections down here but it on a county by county basis. I do not know of any Central FL counties that do inspections. Good thing cause I would not pass.

Personally I don't understand alot of it. Like out in CA you can pass the sniffer but fail the visual. WTF???????? If it passes the sniffer what is the big deal. Obviously it is under what ever arbitrary criteria that they set and should be good to go. No offense to any CA guys but I am just waiting for it to slide into the ocean.

mansonozz said:
Wow, while I'm glad to see MA isn't the only nazi-esque state when it comes to this, I thought VA was way more lenient. Is the whole state like that or just parts of it? I know some states have varying laws and allowances between counties :shrug:

Bleed Black Label, btw. :nice:

NO VA IS NOT LENIENT AT IMO. BASICLY THEY HASSLE YOU IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING DIFF OTHER THAN FACTORY. ALOT OF PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH STUFF AND THINK IT'S NOT A LAW. ALOT OF PEOPLE GET LUCKY. YOU CAN GO TO THE HOLE IN THE WALL INSPECTION PLACES AND SUCH. IF THE COPS PULL YOU OVER THEY WILL INSPECT ANYTHING VISUAL AND TICKET YOU. NO WAY YOU ARE GONNA GET OFF IN COURT EITHER. ONLY GOOD THING IS AS OF YET UNLESS YOU ARE IN SOME OF THE MORE MAJOR CITIES NO EMISSIONS CHECKING YET. EXCEPT OF COURSE VISUAL. I HATE VA AND THEIR DUMB LAWS.

GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER SDMF'ER
BLEED BLACK LABEL!!!!