?

Who would you vote for in the upcoming MOD election?

1. DMAN302

22.0%
  2. President Bush

2.0%
  3. Martha Stewart

16.0%
  4. Charles Manson

16.0%
  5. No point to this vote. Daggs is gonna smack it down

18.0%
  6. I vote we give Strype a Wedgie!

22.0%
  7. StangNet is not a Republic or Democracy

4.0%
  1. Who would make a better mod in the upcoming mod election?

2. personly i think myself, but i havent been long enough so my vote goes tooooo *** DRum Roll *** titititititititiitititititi iti ti it iti iti tiii ti it iti it iti t DMAN!

3. martha stewart! :shrug:

~Mark~

4. THEY LIKE ME...THEY REALLLY LIKE ME *Hoists stappler over head like cuba gooding jr after receiving award for Jerry Meguiar movie*

5. martha! martha!!!

6. :mad: making his list...checking it twice...

7. strype, your first incharge, im the secretary of state of mind.... give me somthing to copy paste in my sig, to help the campaign.... it starts with us,... ends with Dman!!
    +3mill DMAN FOR PREZ!!!!!!!!!

8. Just make up something kewl in 7 font :nice:

9. Okay seriously!!! Which one of you whack jobs voted for Charles Manson :shrug:

EDIT: RsStang you're sick :eek:

10. Mod election??? lol

Ah don't think so.

11. *Senses he's falling behind, begins first of many batches of mustang cookies to be shipped to supporters*

12. :lol:

13. I WILL NOT LET YOU LOSE TO MARTHA!!!! SHE HAS AN EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL RECORD!

14. its ok dman were only down 15 votes.... ill pick up the slack!

15. can't I have even a little known section...maybe one of the lame 4.6 zones :)

16. I get the sense this isn't going over too well :lol:

17. hey hey hey.. i voted for ya! :nice:

18. i blame myself dman, theres a world of changes that we could have made!.. leave it to daggar to kick us while were down!...... im sorry stangnet i let you down Dman!....

***puts the bottle to his head and pulls the triger... i cry myown whisky lul-la-by***

19. I will remember you oh monkey man...yes I will.

20. dman your avatar remind me of what you strype and me look like on this campaign... LOL...