Vote...

Who would you vote for in the upcoming MOD election?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Never give in...rise up against the present tyranists the patrol the stangnet walls. RISE UP AGAINST THE MOD MACHINE...MAKE CHANGE I SAY...or toast, if you make toast that would be nice as well.

Strype, ill take the bullet ... Daggar i demand that there be no banding of strype's ip.... i take full punishment for our actions.. it was my idea!..

*** i will be selling my stang, (even trading for 99 intrepid) and join'en Dodgenet... ***

im sorry guys!!! i let you down!

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
Strype, ill take the bullet ... Daggar i demand that there be no banding of strype's ip.... i take full punishment for our actions.. it was my idea!..

*** i will be selling my stang, (even trading for 99 intrepid) and join'en Dodgenet... ***

im sorry guys!!! i let you down!

Only if you sign a document making it illegal for you to drive any car other than a honduh with a rice wing on teh back of it until you're 65. :D

NEVER~~~~!!!! wings add 15hp....
I FOUND A LOOP HOLE to this case... each voter is allow'd to make one vote... So we wait it out, at the end of the election we do a flordia ballet recount...once we see that daggar have voted 1027times there will be a forfit of 1026 votes and timeless:nonono: ..... were still in the lead!!!

DMAN302 said:
......downsizing sig..........
I must be fair in applying rules to all members. No offense intended to anyone.
grouphug.gif