Vote...

Who would you vote for in the upcoming MOD election?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

i dont have all day its the old ladies B-day.. and we have bowling at 7pm .... its 415 clocks ticking... ill do what ever it takes... consider me stangnets talk possie hit MAN!!!! point the finger there DONE! but i gotta get that kewl looken smily face with shovels under it... and maybe a ct can be slide in there some where... and daggar you gotta set all that up cuz i dont know what to do!

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
i dont have all day its the old ladies B-day.. and we have bowling at 7pm .... its 415 clocks ticking... ill do what ever it takes... consider me stangnets talk possie hit MAN!!!! point the finger there DONE! but i gotta get that kewl looken smily face with shovels under it... and maybe a ct can be slide in there some where... and daggar you gotta set all that up cuz i dont know what to do!

It's easy...

1) Put on dress
2) Go to church
3) Have someone take pic of you in dress standing next to priest
4) Host and post the pic before priest gets wood

90mustang_GT5.0 said:

:jaw: My old lady's B-Day is TOMORROW and she wants to go bowling

W E I R D ! ! !

I vote we vote now THAT is a sign

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
i dont have all day its the old ladies B-day.. and we have bowling at 7pm .... its 415 clocks ticking... ill do what ever it takes... consider me stangnets talk possie hit MAN!!!! point the finger there DONE! but i gotta get that boobies are for touching but only when given permission... and maybe a ct can be slide in there some where... and daggar you gotta set all that up cuz i dont know what to do!

Daggar said:
It's easy...

1) Put on dress
2) Go to church
3) Have someone take pic of you in dress standing next to priest
4) Host and post the pic before priest gets wood

Now specifically you are going to hell :nonono:

Strype said:
:jaw: My old lady's B-Day is TOMORROW and she wants to go bowling

W E I R D ! ! !

I vote we vote now THAT is a sign

I am not joking ^^^^ WIERD!!!