Vredestien Sessanta 315/35/17's???

joshheat25

Nov 8, 2004
Delaware
I am still looking for tires for the rear of my car. I am between the Vredestien Sessantas in 315/35/17. Nitto 555R street tire 315/35/17 or going to a 275/40/17 Tire I have 17X10.5" rear rims. I need a street tire. Anyone have pictures of those tires on thier car or any Reviews on these tires?? Even if someone has pics of a 275 on a 10.5" rim I am still trying to decide. thx :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Kind of a chitty pic but here are the 555 nitto street tire in 315/35/17.
02nightmaregt-albums-nightmare-picture425-ass-shot-new-meats.jpg

dont get 555R's unless you not makeing less then 350. My bro has the nittos on his cobra and they do not stick at all. when we used to make 480rwhp we used to spin all of 1st and 2nd and 3rd. now that we in the 620's they feel worse then street tires. but if you just planing to use them for street i will recomend them

555R's are not a street tire, that is Nitto's drag radial, just as a heads up. Nitto's street tire s the regular 555.

I wouldn't suggest a 275/40 on a 10.5" wide wheel either... it may technically fit, but it will be on the narrow side.

Have you considered Sumitumo HTR-Z's? A 315/35/17 is $99/tire from Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels

They arent the best as far as straight line traction, but they do wear well and they corner decently.

Where are you guys finding these tires at? Will they work for year round use (through winter, 20-30 degree weather)? I've got Nitto 555's, and I can already tell they are spinning a lot more than in the summer (40-50 degrees out). Don't mean to hijack a thread, but I've heard nothing about these tires, and seemed like a logical place to ask.

My 555's aren't too bad yet, but i don't really beat on it since its a dd. I can blow the tires off easily if i want but for normal driving they aren't that bad. I would love to cop a set of blizzaks but they are friking expensive.

Where are you guys finding these tires at? Will they work for year round use (through winter, 20-30 degree weather)? I've got Nitto 555's, and I can already tell they are spinning a lot more than in the summer (40-50 degrees out). Don't mean to hijack a thread, but I've heard nothing about these tires, and seemed like a logical place to ask.

I got mine off ebay and I park her for the cold weather so I wouldnt know how they work in cold weather.

any of you guys with the Vredestiens have pictures from the rear of your car? I would really like to see that.

02nightmaregt- Thanx for the pic that looks bad ass.

Burning Rubber- yea I don't think I am going to put a 275 on the 10.5 inch rim now it is pushing it and thats why I got the 10.5 wide any way to give the car that look.

so I am now deciding between the Nitto 555 Street tire in 315 and the Vredestien Both have similar treadwear. Which one is a better tire???

in the pics with all the tires...

the nittos are 245 and the vred there is a 275, both on 18x9 wheels there. its hard to tell from the pic because of the tread design but the vred tires are much wider.

i have 275's on the front and 295's on the rear (18x10 saleen wheels)